Reducing your dairy intake can be a way for some people to reduce bloating and belly bulge. There are so many dairy alternatives to milk, yogurts and cheeses available at the supermarket that it’s not hard to try some different options and see if it improves your health.
We love using soya milk, coconut yogurt, almond milk, and tofu in the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. These oats are dairy free as they’re just made with water and coconut yogurt. Too easy!
If you want more dairy free options for your breakfast, join us on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to recipes such as Banana Oat Breakfast Muffins, Fruity Breakfast Slice, or Banana Oat Pancakes. YUM!
Dairy Free Chocolate Oats
Just 280 calories per serve, these oats will keep you going all morning. Top with your favourite fresh or frozen fruits, or whatever is in season.
Ingredients (Makes 1 serving)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (33 grams)
- 120ml boiling water
- 1 tsp chia seeds (4 grams)
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt (30 grams)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (15 mls)
- 2 tsp cacao/cocoa powder (4 grams)
- 1 tbsp blueberries, fresh or frozen (11.25 grams)
- 1 strawberries, sliced (15 grams)
- 1 tbsp fresh or frozen raspberries (15 grams)
- Place oats in a bowl. Top with boiling water, stir and set aside to soak for a minute or two.
- Add chia seeds, coconut yogurt, maple syrup and cacao/cocoa powder. Stir to combine well.
- Top with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries to serve.
280 calories per serve
Want to lose weight in a healthy way?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click on the link.