Looking for a guilt-free, indulgent treat? We’ve got you covered with these incredible Chocolate & Salted Caramel Delights.
This DELICIOUS recipe was submitted by the wonderful 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Rachel Taylor.
Don’t they look fantastic? If you’re trying to lose weight or are following our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge then you do not need to worry – these are perfectly acceptable treats!
- 150g ground almonds
- 125ml coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (16g)
- 128g tahini
- 125ml rice malt syrup or honey
- 6 medjool dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes, then drained
- Pinch of salt
- 150g dark chocolate, (70% cocoa)
- 65ml coconut oil, melted
- Mix all base ingredients together in a bowl, evenly distribute between 24 silicon mini cupcake moulds, pressing down firmly in place with fingers
- Put into freezer until firm (about 10 minutes)
- Blitz all caramel ingredients in food processor until well combined
- Evenly distribute over the bases, very lightly dampen finger and press, put into freezer until set (about 30 minutes)
- Combine chocolate layer ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and melt in 30 sec intervals until completely soft and melted
- Pour melted chocolate over the caramel layers
- Put into freezer until set (about 30 minutes), but best to leave overnight
- You could leave these in moulds and pop out when needed, or pop all out and place in a container in a single layer in freezer.
Recipe makes 24 serves at 190 calories per serve
For more healthy recipes join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love the sound of this recipe and want to access to thousands and thousands more just like it (along with great exercise plans and 24/7 support)? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- New CHALLENGE THEME each month – so you’ll NEVER get bored
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
Find out more or join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today.