This delicious recipe for the Healthy Chocolate Weetabix Slice was submitted to us by one of our Healthy Mummy challenge members, Karen Kander, and we LOVE it.
It’s totally yummy and full of guilt-free chocolatey goodness. And at only 190 calories per serve, you can enjoy it while taking part in our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
You may even have to make a double batch as the kids will love it too!
- 1 cup sultanas (170g)
- 2 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter (32g)
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 40ml coconut oil
- 4 Weetabix, broken up
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder or cacao (32g)
- 4 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup (80g)
- A little water if needed to make it more wet
- 4 tbsp dark chocolate chips (optional, for icing) 40g
- 20ml coconut oil, extra (optional, for icing)
- Put the first 8 ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth like fudge.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Press the mix into a pan and top with some dark choc melted with coconut oil (optional)
- Leave to set in the fridge
- Once set, slice into 12 pieces
Makes 12 slices, at 190 calories each slice