Healthy No Bake Choc Banana Fudge
Unlike traditional fudge, which is loaded with butter and sugar, this healthy version is sweetened with fruit and just a small amount of maple syrup.
Its creaminess comes from the peanut butter (find the 100% nut version) and the banana itself.
Sweet treats don’t need to be a thing of the past when you move to a healthy eating plan.
As a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to hundreds of delicious sweets that can all be enjoyed while you lose weight. Think bliss balls, cookies, puddings and pies.
- 1 medium banana, mashed (90g)
- 25g peanut butter
- 30ml maple syrup
- 5ml vanilla extract
- 20g choc chips
- 30g coconut flour
- In a bowl, place banana, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Fold through the coconut flour.
- Press into a small lined pan and pop in the freezer to set.
- Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy straight from the freezer.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Recipe makes 8 pieces at 95 calories per serve