This decadent nutty slice is a cinch to throw together, and you can even store it in the freezer so that you always have a sweet snack to hand.
The combination of oats, peanut and vanilla is a delightful match that we just know you’ll love.
Do you love slice? It doesn’t need to be off limits when you are losing weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members have access to over 4,000 recipes, including sweet snacks such as Carrot Cake Slice, Peppermint Chocolate Slice or Passionfruit Coconut Slice.
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts (40 grams)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (35 grams)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (24 grams)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2.5 ml)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted (15 ml)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (15 ml)
- Roughly chop peanuts, add oats and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter, vanilla, coconut oil and maple syrup and stir until combined.
- Combine both mixtures together and mix until mixture sticks together.
- Press into small tin and place in the fridge/freezer to set.
- Cut into 6 pieces and keep stored in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe makes 6 pieces of slice at 134 calories each