This triple chocolate cheesecake from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge uses healthy ingredients and it comes in at only 200 calories per serve – so go ahead and treat yourself!
And if you love this recipe, make sure you check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, with stacks of healthy chocolate recipes like this that you can enjoy while you lose weight.
- ½ cup coconut flour (63 grams)
- ¼ cup cacao powder or cocoa powder (25 grams)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (63 grams)
- 40ml boiling water
- 40ml olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- 250 grams reduced-fat cream cheese
- 250 grams reduced-fat ricotta
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 10 grams dark chocolate, chopped, to decorate
Line a deep 20cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
Combine all base ingredients and mix thoroughly. Press into prepared tin and refrigerate until firm.
Combine cream cheese and ricotta, and beat until smooth and creamy. Separate mixture into 2 bowls.
Melt 50g of the dark chocolate, add to one half of the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine. Spread over base.
Melt remaining 100g of dark chocolate, add to second half of the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine. Spread over top of cheesecake.
Refrigerate until set. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate to serve.
Recipe serves 12 at 200 calories per serve.