Is there anything better than a three ingredient recipe that will kick your sweet craving to the kerb? We don’t think so either.
Next time you’ve got a chocolate craving, that doesn’t mean you can’t stick to your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You can be enjoying these HEALTHY pretzel stacks in just 5 MINUTES!
- 50 g dark chocolate (preferably 70% cocoa)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (36 grams)
- 50 grams of pretzels
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (12 grams)
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil (1.25 ml)
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter on a low heat using your preferred method.
- Roughly break up the pretzels and stir into chocolate/peanut butter mixture until coated.
- Form mixture into 8 stacks on the baking paper and place in fridge/freezer to set.
- While setting, you can make your peanut butter drizzle.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil over low heat using your preferred method.
- Remove stacks from fridge/freezer and drizzle with peanut butter mixture.
- Place back in fridge/freezer to set.
- Remove once set and enjoy!
- Store in fridge.