If you’ve got a hankering for a sweet snack, this three ingredient recipe could be just what you need.
The simple combination of dark chocolate, macadamias and coconut is a winner and at 111 calories can be enjoyed while you lose weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 75 grams dark chocolate
- 15 grams macadamia nuts, chopped
- 10 grams shredded coconut
- Over a medium heat, toast nuts in a frying pan for approximately 1 minute while continuously stirring.
- Add coconut and cook, while continuously stirring for 1 more minute, or until golden.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Add nuts and coconut to chocolate and stir through.
- Spoon into 4 mini patty cases or 4 mini silicone moulds then place in the fridge to set.
- Best kept stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
Recipe makes 4 chocolates at 111 calories each