Just a few ingredients, tasty and simple – this is a recipe that you need in your life.
With just five ingredients including delicious sweet mango, these bliss balls are made even more decadent thanks to the cream cheese.
Put these on your to-do list, you won’t regret it. Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for even more bliss ball recipes.
- 125 grams firm low fat cream cheese, from a block not spreadable
- 1 small mango, peeled and seeded (approx 110g)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus 2 tbsp for rolling
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Blitz the cream cheese and mango until smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut, honey and coconut oil and blitz until well combined.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Roll into 14 balls and place on prepared tray.
- Rolls the balls in the coconut now then place back on tray.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Can be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Recipe makes 14 balls at 72 calories each