Looking for an afternoon pick me up that the kids will love after school as well?
These bliss balls combine the classic flavours of chocolate and peanut butter to make a bliss ball that feels like a real treat.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to hundreds of healthy treats like this.
Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Place peanut butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a bowl. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Add chia seeds, coconut and cocoa powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Roll into 6 balls by squeezing and rolling in your hands, and place in the fridge to set. If it is too dry to stick together add a little water.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.