Are you Ho Ho Hungry? Try this festive cran-very-berry smoothie
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Bronwen Lee has sent us this festive-looking smoothie.
Bronwen loves it with the strawberry smoothie powder, but it would also work well with vanilla too!
Bronwen says ‘Fresh or frozen cranberries work well in this recipe, and are often available at this time for year for Christmas.’ Why not try this very berry smoothie for breakfast this week?
Love berries? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for access to recipes such as Berry Bircher, Mixed Berry French Toast or Apple Berry Scrolls.
Festive Cran-Very-Berry Smoothie
Ingredients (makes 1 serve)
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Smoothie Strawberry flavour (25 grams)
- 1 orange, peeled (130 grams)
- 1/2 banana (45 grams)
- 1/3 cup frozen cranberries (36 grams)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (75 grams)
- 250 ml coconut water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (0.5 grams)
- 5 cubes ice
- Blend ingredients in a high speed blender for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
Try out The Healthy Mummy Smoothies now
As we all know, being a mum can be exhausting which can leave us too tired to eat the right foods and get the right nutrition in our diets. This is where The Healthy Mummy Smoothie can help.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- Don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are just 1% dairy. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- Can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They have no added sugar, and contain the good fats omega 3 and 6.
- Low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- High in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market
Order your Healthy Mummy Smoothies today.