These sweet and zesty lemon cheesecake tarts are easy, guilt free and totally mouthwatering!
Sweetened with natural honey and free of gluten, these are the PERFECT healthy treat, especially if you’re following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
The kids will LOVE them too.
- 1 tbsp coconut flour (10g)
- 1/2 an egg white (keep the rest of the egg for the filling) (12g)
- 20 g coconut oil
- 60 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese extra light
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (15ml)
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest (2g)
- 1 tbsp honey (15ml)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (2.5ml)
- the rest of the egg (12g)
- To make the crust, combine all the listed ingredients together to form a dough and press into tart tin or use ramekins for single serves.
- Bake at 180C / gas mark 4 for 5 minutes, but don’t let them brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- To make the filling, mix all the listed ingredients together and pour into the crusts.
- Bake at 180C / gas mark 4, for about 10 minutes or until crust is golden and there is only a wobble in the centre of the filling.
- Take out of the oven and eat once cooled.
Makes 2 tarts at 294 calories each.