Peanut butter is a fantastic way to start the day. It’s not only delicious, it’s also packed with energy boosting nutrients such as iron and copper.
This THREE INGREDIENT recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and can be made ahead of time to enjoy for the whole week. It’s perfect for those busy mornings when you just need to get up and go.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access more peanut butter loving recipes, such as Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie Cookies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, or Peanut Butter and Banana Crepes. YUM!
Three ingredient peanut butter & banana breakfast bars
- 2 cups rolled oats (192 grams)
- 4 small bananas, mashed (360 grams)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (96 grams)
Preheat oven to 180C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tin or dish with baking paper.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour batter into the prepared tin/dish and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow to cool completely in the tin/dish and then refrigerate.
Slice into 5 bars, one bar is one serve.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Recipe makes 5 serves at 315 calories per serve
Are you ready to lose weight with the Healthy Mummy?
If you are on a mission to tackle your weight and overhaul your health – then our Challenge can help!
Our Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- New CHALLENGE THEME each month – so you’ll NEVER get bored
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
- Find out more of join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.