Here’s a tasty twist on traditional meatloaf using chicken mince and Thai flavourings.
This is a great recipe to make in a large batch so that you can freeze some for a busy night when you don’t have time to cook.
It’s great with a crisp green salad or some steamed veggies.
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Tasty Thai Chicken Meatloaf
- 400 grams lean chicken mince
- 1 cup rice vermicelli noodles (80 grams)
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander (60 grams)
- 1 cup grated carrot (140 grams)
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce (83.3 mls)
- 4 free-range eggs (200 grams)
- cooking oil spray
Preheat oven to 180C/gas mark 4. Cook noodles according to packet instructions then chop into smaller pieces.
Combine mince, noodles, chopped coriander, grated carrot, chilli sauce and egg.
Place mixture into a lightly greased muffin tray (to make single serve meatloaf) or a baking tin or ovenproof dish and place in oven for 30 minutes until cooked through.
Serves 4 – 349 calories per serve
Want access to more healthy recipes?
Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. With thousands of recipes, and hundreds of fat burning exercises and 24/7 support, The Healthy Mummy can help YOU hit your goal weight faster.
Our Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- New CHALLENGE THEME each month – so you’ll NEVER get bored
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!