1. 1 slice of banana and a sprinkle of coconut
2. 1 tsp of low sugar jam
3. 1 tbsp of pureed raspberries
4. 1 tbsp of pureed raspberries and apples
5. 1 slice of pear and a pinch of cinnamon
6. 1 tbsp of plain yogurt with some pureed raspberries on top
7. 1 tbsp stewed apple with a sprinkle with chia seeds for extra crunch and omega-3 fatty acids.
8. 1 tsp tahini or peanut butter, then top with sliced banana and a pinch of shredded coconut.
Pikelets are a perfect platform for these savoury combinations:
9. 1 tsp of ricotta, 1 sliced cherry tomato and 1 tsp of grated cheese
10. 1 tbsp of cream cheese and 1 tsp of grated cheese
11. 1 slice of tomato and 1 tsp of grated cheese
12. 1 tbsp of pesto
13. 1 tsp of cream cheese and 1 piece of shredded ham or salami
14. 1 tbsp leftover Bolognese and sprinkle with grated cheese
15. add some pesto to cooked peas, then dollop on top of a pikelet.
Ready to lose weight with the Healthy Mummy?
If you are on a mission to tackle your weight and overhaul your health – then our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help!
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- New CHALLENGE THEME each month – so you’ll NEVER get bored
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
- Find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.