Who doesn’t love a good bliss ball? Today we have 3 amazing bliss ball recipes that you NEED to try!
Not only are they incredibly delish they are loaded with healthy fats and can help put an end to your dreaded hunger pangs (all while sticking to a healthy diet plan like the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge).
Prepare to be blissed out!
3 bliss ball recipes you need to make RIGHT NOW
1. “Nutella” Bliss Balls
If you love the taste of Nutella (but not the huge amount of sugar) these bliss balls are a MUST TRY.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Process all ingredients together in a food processor, add a touch of water if you need to.
- Then use a little more than a teaspoon of mix and roll into balls.
Each ball has 90 cals.
2. Raspberry Bomb Bliss Balls
Raspberries are awesome! They’re high in antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid that fight against cancer, heart and circulatory disease and age-related decline. Plus their rich colour and their sweet but tart flavour make them perfect for desserts!
These delicious morsels are great for 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members as they’re easy to make and a great snack for either at home or when you’re out and about.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 medjool dates seeds removed
- 40 g dark chocolate – use 70% cacao
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- This amount will coat half of the balls – double coating recipe to coat all
- Blitz the almonds in food processor/blender of choice.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor/blender and blitz. You may need to stop and scrape down sides of dish then continue to blitz further.
- Once well combined, roll into balls.
- Pop in fridge or freezer to set.
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Add coconut oil and mix well to combine.
- Dip raspberry bombs into melted chocolate then place on tray lined with baking paper and use a tooth pick to dip the balls in the chocolate mix.
- Pop in fridge or freezer to set.
- Once set store these in the fridge or freezer so that they keep longer. Tip: You can also roll them in coconut, crushed nuts or cacao.
3.Choc Dipped Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
Packed with nutritious ingredients and tasting delicious, these low-calorie sweet treats are super popular on The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
And the Choc Dipped Peanut Butter Balls are mouthfuls of heaven! Cashews, rolled oats and peanut butter combine for a satisfying indulgence.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cacao can substitute with cocoa
- 2 tbsp coconut oil liquified but cool
- ½ tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
- Blitz cashews and oats together until crumbly.
- Add honey (or your preferred sweetener), peanut butter, vanilla extract and water and blitz until well combined.
- Roll into 26 balls and place on tray lined with baking paper and pop into the freezer to set.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Remove balls from freezer and proceed to dip each ball half way into the chocolate mixture.
- Place each ball back onto baking paper lined tray to set.
- Once each ball has been dipped and cooled, repeat the dipping process again so each has two coatings of chocolate.
- Pop into fridge or freezer to set.
- Can be kept in fridge or freezer.
If you love the sound of these recipes – you’ll also love these Energy boosting coconut, oat and cinnamon bliss balls.