Energy boosting coconut, oat and cinnamon bliss balls! YUMMO! These little bliss balls are packed with the goodness of oats, coconut, cinnamon and nuts.
They’ll give you the boost of energy you need to power through until your next meal.
Why not make a batch or two and store them in the fridge or freezer so that you always have a healthy snack on hand?
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp water
- Blitz oats, coconut and cinnamon and set aside.
- Combine oil, honey, peanut butter, vanilla and water then mix well.
- Combine both mixtures together and blitz until well combined.
- Roll into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Recipe makes 8. Each bliss ball has 75 calories.
If you enjoy this recipe, you should also check out 5 ingredient chocolate and peanut butter bliss balls.
To access thousands of healthy recipes and snacks like this one check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, customisable program designed to help mums reach their weight loss goals and tackle their health.