If you want to make a decadent snack or dessert to enjoy on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge then look no further than this rocky road!
Besides needing just four ingredients, it’s all made in the one container too which means minimal washing up.
This recipe uses all sugar-free ingredients which are available from most supermarkets or online. Please note that the calories will vary, depending on the ingredients you use.
A big thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Kylie Smith for sharing this recipe and photos with us.
4 ingredient sugar free rocky road
- 180 grams no added sugar chocolate (milk or dark)
- 50 grams sugar free marshmallows, chopped
- 45 grams sugar free fruit jelly sweets, chopped
- 70 grams peanuts chopped
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on low.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well, and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Chop into 8 chunky squares and serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
Makes 8 serves at 184 calories per serve (depending on ingredients used)
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like these? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 100+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.