Who would have thought that chocolate cake would be on the menu as part of a healthy eating plan?
That’s the beauty of the Healthy Mummy and our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – nothing is off limits.
Here’s a fabulous recipe from one of the mums on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, Amy Pym.
This is a great recipe to have up your sleeve when you are really craving a decadent dessert to eat on the sofa in your PJs.
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour (30g)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (0.6g)
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (8g)
- 2 tbp raw cacao powder (or more if you want it extra chocolatey) (4g)
- 1 tbsp dark choc chips (10g)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (5ml)
- 3 tbsp of skim milk (add more if too thick) (45ml)
- Mix all together in a large mug
- Cook for 1.45 – 2 minutes