Load up on antioxidants with this Green Goddess Smoothie
Did you know green veggies like spinach and kale are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and much-needed minerals. Loading up on green vegetables (and fruit) can help prevent colds, premature ageing and assist with weight loss.
Here is a yummy healthy eating recipe for a Green Goddess Smoothie sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Kerri Martin to help you load up of GREEN GOODNESS!
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 stalk and leaves of Kale
- 2 Celery stalks (leaves included)
- 1 green apple.
- 1/2 a banana
- 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into shaker and enjoy!
279 calories per serve.
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine and gluten. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- No added Sugar
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
Learn more about our Healthy Mummy smoothies here.