The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge isn’t just about losing weight, it’s about making healthy choices in what you eat and how you approach food.
We love that these mums have learned about healthy eating and good food choices through The Healthy Mummy. Today they share their stories and tell us what the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has taught them.
What you can learn on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge from mums who have done it
Clare Poole (pictured above) learned to be a more confident cook
“What did you have for lunch ladies? These were a childhood favourite of mine and while not a Healthy Mummy recipe I have made them healthier.”
“My mum used to make us what we called ‘cheesies’ using onion, carrot, cheese on white bread rolls. I used super seeded rolls and low fat cheddar cheese (and put less cheese on mine). Super yummy.
I love that being a 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member for over two and a half years has educated me so that I can confidently make my own meal choices healthier to keep me and bub healthy and happy.”
Allexe Dombroski learned that you can enjoy food while you lose weight
“The most important thing The Healthy Mummy has taught me is to have a healthy relationship with food! That it is OK to have treats and enjoy what you have, that you don’t have to live off lettuce leaves and carrot sticks to lose weight!
I must admit when I first started the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge I thought no way could I lose weight and eat ALL that delicious food!!
But the proof is in the pictures, how crazy is that!”
Nikki Myles has become more confident in herself
“The knowledge that I have gained from The Healthy Mummy is just priceless!!
I am a 46 year old mother of 3 boys who was diagnosed with PCOS 15 years ago.
I have gained my health, confidence and happiness. The lady on the left was tired, unhappy and just struggling to get through each day.
By following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and having one or two smoothies a day I have lost almost 5 stone and I am maintaining a healthy weight which has not happened in such a long time.
I want everyone to know you can do this and you are worth it!!
Don’t wait another day join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today!”
Libby Butler has saved money on her food each week
“The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has helped me change a lifetime of poor food choices and bad habits..
Not only have I lost 2.7st and maintained a healthy weight for three years now…
- I am fitter and stronger than ever
- I have learned to include exercise as part of my life & commitments
- I exercise at home, when I have time, in the comfort of my living room, with or without my children, with no need to pay for an expensive gym membership or fit in with others’ timetables
- I am more organised with my food, with weekly meal planning, meal & snack prep and keeping stock of essential pantry items
- I can customise/build my meal plans around my schedule, budget and family preferences
- I learned to save money on food through planning and utilising the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app tools
- My family has become more adventurous with trying new foods
- I have learned how to fuel my body with a good balance of nutritious food
- I no longer fall back on takeaway or convenience foods when I’m short on time
- I have taken ownership over my health journey and stay accountable through the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app and The Healthy Mummy communities
- My PCOS symptoms have alleviated and cysts disappeared
- I am happier, healthier, more energised and 1000 times more confident than before!”
Cassie McKay has learned that regular effort gives BIG results
With almost 20 rounds of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge under my belt, I’ve learned my fair share of lessons.
One of the most important lessons I’ve learnt is that it’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. It’s about bringing that effort every single day.
Sometimes my efforts don’t give the results I thought they would. It can be disappointing, but I’ve learned not to get discouraged by this. I remind myself of my WHY, pick myself back up and carry on.
There is great power in small, consistent efforts. Whether you’re sprinting, running, doing a slow jog or simply taking baby steps – every single step forward is a step closer to your goal!”
Thank you ladies, we love hearing that The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has helped you learn about eating healthy and making better choices for yourself and your family. Keep up the amazing work!
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today!
Did you know the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed to help mums lose 8-10 lbs a month WITHOUT avoiding whole food groups, going hungry and rigorous gym workouts?
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is home to more than 4,000 recipes, weekly meal plans, 350 exercises, workout videos plus 24/7 support.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is not only a sustainable way to lose weight but is family-friendly, breastfeeding-friendly and can be customised to suit all dietary requirements (for example, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian etc).
What’s more every month on the Challenge is a NEW THEME – meaning new recipes, exercises and meal plans! Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today!