Easter is a time when you will be tempted with all the chocolate in the world, but that doesn’t mean you have to give in when we have this healthier Easter egg alternative!
You’ll have so much fun decorating these gorgeous strawberry ‘eggs’ with the kids!
Healthier Easter Eggs – Just 69 Calories
- 250g fresh strawberries
- 200g white chocolate melts
- Food colouring and sprinkles of choice
- Piping bag
- Divide white chocolate melts up into five portions (more or less depending on how many colours you want)
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 second intervals
- Add different coloured food colouring to each bowl
- Dip strawberries in chocolate (roughly 1 tsp of chocolate per strawberry)
- Add sprinkles before chocolate dries
- Use a piping bag to decorate using left over chocolate
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.