Here’s a great breakfast option that you can prepare the night before to enjoy on a busy morning.
All the hard work is done, and in the morning just top the pudding with yogurt, nuts and berries to serve. You could even make a couple at once to enjoy over the next few mornings.
It’s got NO added white sugar either, it’s just sweetened with berries and Natvia. So it’s perfect if you’re trying to reduce your sugar intake.
This is a recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Check out the recipe hub for even more delicious breakfast options!
Overnight nut and berry chia porridge
Ingredients (makes 1 serve)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat milk of choice (125 mls)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds (36 grams)
- 1/8 tsp Natvia (available from Tesco) (0.5 grams)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2.5 mls)
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat Greek natural yogurt (45 grams)
- 4 tsp mixed nuts, chopped (10 grams)
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen) (75 grams)
- In a bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, Natvia and vanilla.
- Stir to combine and allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes, then stir again.
- Cover the chia mix and place in the fridge overnight. When ready to serve top with yogurt, nuts and mixed berries.
323 calories per serve
Want more easy breakfast recipes?
Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
The breastfeeding-friendly and affordable meal and exercise plans that make up the Challenge are made especially with mums in mind. Join us on the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today.