Healthy Mummy’s love supporting other people on their 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, that is why these mums have all shared their tips to keep you motivated too.
Mums share their tips to help keep you motivated
If you are struggling with the motivation to keep going on your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge then read on for some fantastic tips to keep you focused and pumped for another month of weight loss success.
Alexandra has lost over 3 stone and says she is motivated by the way she feels and looks. “I’ve come so far I would never want to go back to how I was before!”
- Keep taking progress pictures.
- Keep setting achievable goals that you can hit.
- Share your success with other people (even if it’s only in our Facebook group)
- Talk to someone that’s in the same boat as you to share ideas and have someone there you can turn to if you need.
- Try new recipes and exercises as it’s very easy to keep doing “the same old” stuff, keep it interesting!
Alexandra adds, “I have lost over 3 stone with The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and would like to lose another 6-7lb and tone up, but I’m feeling very comfortable with the way I look now which makes me so happy!
Tracey has lost 3 stone 7lbs with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is happy to be at her target weight. From 14 stone to 10 stone 7lbs. A size 18 to a size 10.
Tracey says her motivation right from the beginning was always her children.