Summer is just a few months away and that means that swimsuit season is nearly here. With that in mind, we at the Healthy Mummy are sticking to our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Meal Plan, refining our weight loss goals and moving our booties…after all we are determined to rock our swimsuits with MAJOR confidence this year. And it seems we are not the only ones.
Below are 10 other healthy mummies working hard to HIT their weight loss goals by Summer. Thankfully, between the 10 of them, they are sharing 30 ways they plan to achieve their goals (which you may be inspired to adopt yourself).
30 ways these mums plan to hit their weight loss goals by SUMMER
Healthy Mummy Eleanor has lost an incredible 6.4st by following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. What’s more, the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has helped Eleanor find ways to prepare and make healthy, family-friendly meals for a family of 6 on an incredibly tight budget.
Before Summer is here, Eleanor is on a mission to lose 2.2st. Eleanor says the below points are how SHE intends to do so:
- Make realistic and daily goals to break down overall, bigger goals. For example, today I will drink x amount of water, today I will perform x amount of squats, this week I will aim to lose x pounds.
- Take advantage of The Healthy Mummy Support Groups and connect with other women on a similar mission. I will also use my Challenge App to log my daily food intake, keep track of my fitness activity and water intake to help me keep on track.
- I will use clothing to keep me focussed.
Annette is 30 years old and a mum to 3 children. She discovered The Healthy Mummy a couple of months after the birth of her second child.
Using the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge she managed to lose 3.2st and get in the best shape of her adult life before falling pregnant with her third baby.
Annette had her youngest bub earlier this year via caesarian and since then lost 1.5st. Before Summer arrives, Annette hopes to get back to her pre-pregnancy weight in the healthy BMI range. Here’s how SHE plans to hit that goal:
- Meal plan and meal prep every single week until summer is here.
- Make an effort to schedule in my exercise.
- Use The Healthy Mummy Support Group for daily motivation and inspiration.
Jessica May Magill
Jessica recently had a beautiful little baby. Prior to giving birth to her youngest bub, Jessica lost an incredible 3.2st on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Jessica is another mum who has been able to lose weight and save some serious cash while sticking to the Challenge Meal Plan.
Jessica plans to take advantage of the next couple of months and lose 1.8st by swimsuit season. She is on a mission to:
- Meal plan and meal prep as much as possible. I love having healthy options on hand and ready to go.
- Squeeze in exercise everywhere and anywhere. I want to be able to exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Set reminders on my phone to drink more water.
In just 17 months, Clare has lost an impressive 3.6st, dropping 3 dress sizes and over 70cm from her body. And it’s down to following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – amazing!
Clare says, “What I have gained is worth so much more than what I have lost. I have gained a life that I can happily live and maintain forever. I have gained energy to keep up with my 3 boys aged 9, 6 and my 18 month old.”
Before Summer, Clare would love, love, love to lose another stone in weight and increase her fitness and strength. Here is how she plans to make this goal become a reality:
- Meal prep – especially snacks.
- Exercise at least 4 days a week.
- Drink 3 litres of water a day.
In just 12 months on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, Natasha lost an incredible 4.10st.
Natasha says, “I never thought I could accomplish this. I tried everything under the sun before finding The Healthy Mummy and would give up 3 months later, and just think it was way too difficult, there was no hope for me.”
However, before Summer is here Natasha would love to lose another 1.8st. Here’s how she plans to hit her goal weight:
- Use 30 minutes of my day, everyday, to get in exercise.
- Sunday Meal Prep is a must. It helps me stick to my meal plan for the entire week.
- Log in my water daily on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App to make sure I stick to my water goal.
Cat Christ has lost more than 5 stone using the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge! Her amazing weight loss success has led her to become a fitness instructor and she is now passionately helping other mums achieve their goals.
Over the next three months Cat is hoping to “lose those last 10lbs to comfortably rock swimmers this Summer (maybe even a two piece for the first time since having kids.” Here’s HOW she hopes to accomplish this goal:
- Be Prepared– Snacking unhealthily is my downfall so prepping healthy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge snacks keeps me on track to my goals.
- Get Movin’ – Incidental or scheduled exercise, I want to keep moving three times a week more than what I am currently
- Drink Up – Make sure I am drinking 2L of water per day minimum.
Despite suffering from PCOS most of her life, Libby credits the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for helping her lose 2.2st and improving her overall sense of well being.
“Nothing I had tried previously worked for me. Being able to customise the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Meal Plan has meant that I can change the program to suit me, my family, our preferences, our budget and my health needs.”
- Ensure my meal plan and prepared food gives me the nutrients I need so I stay fuller for longer and don’t overeat.
- Use visual reminders at home to keep me on track to avoid mindless snacking.
- Manage my time better in order to resume “no excuses” exercise so I reach my goals.
After two unhealthy pregnancies, this expectant (and inspiring) mama has vowed to have her healthiest pregnancy yet.With help from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, Chloe started out her current pregnancy 3.2st lighter than her previous ones and she’s also much fitter than she was before.
For the next couple of months, Chole’s priority is to ensure she continues to do what she can to have a healthy pregnancy. She hopes to:
- Make sure my meal plan and meal prep are organised.
- Love my body with at least 3 scheduled classes plus incidental exercise.
- Up my water intake to at least 3L per day, using alarms as a reminder.
Samara has two gorgeous daughters and has lost an impressive 2.9st with The Healthy Mummy.
Samara says, “Joining the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is what opened my eyes. Things started to change when I began eating food to fuel my body rather than just to fill it. I started moving my body for fun instead of for punishment.
- Use the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge exercises, DanceFit and Tabata a lot more often.
- Be prepared with my 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge snacks and meals
- Walk at least 30 minutes, 4-5 times a week.
We are so proud of Healthy Mummy member Alexandra Solomon, she’s lost 100cms* from her body and went from sitting on the sidelines to confidently stepping into photos. Alexandra says the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge also helped her lose weight and she’s now happy to be in front of the camera!
Before swimsuit season arrives, Alex is on a mission to lose 11 pounds and feel more confident in her bathing suit. She plans to:
- Plan and prep my meals even when away and travelling.
- Daily check ins with my exercise buddy. We are using each other to motivate and keep on track.
- Make a motivational board with visual reminders and focus on a growth mindset not a fixed mindset.
We have no doubt these amazing ladies will smash their goals! And we have no doubt their steps (to HIT their goals) will also inspire you to adopt similar measures and kick your own goals in the lead up to Summer.
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.