How this self confessed snacker tackles meal prep for the week in just TWO HOURS
Elizabeth, a busy working mum from Surrey has lost 1.5 stone with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Today she shares her hints and tips for meal prepping in as little as 2 hours!
Elizabeth shares, “I started the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge seven months ago. I joined after I gained back a lot of the weight I had previously lost.
I knew I needed to act on it but I wanted something I could sustain and feel I was still living.”
Here Elizabeth takes us through her Sunday meal prep, which took her just 2 hours in total.
Elizabeth’s results so far
“Since following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge I have seen many health benefits. I no longer get regular migraines or headaches. I sleep so well now. My anxiety which I have suffered from since the birth of my son has gone.
I have so much confidence now. I am generally a much better version of who I was a few months ago!”
What’s on the menu?
All of these meals and snacks come from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
- Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad x 4
- Weetabix Slice x 12
- Healthy Carrot Cake Slice x 16
- Easy Chocolate Slice x 8
- Hot and Spicy Hummus x 4
- Spinach Balls x 20
“That’s my lunches and everyone’s snacks for the week made in about 2 hours. It may be school holidays but we are still working, so normal routine for us! Dinners will be made on the day.
I used to be a serial grazer and snacker at work and whatever I could find, I would nibble on. No need for that now!
I am lucky to have a couple of hours every weekend to be able to do a big session as Hubby takes little man out so they get time together.”
Elizabeth’s top 5 tips for meal prep
- “Plan in advance what you can make from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and who is going to eat it! Is it realistic for the time you have available and will it get eaten.
- Plan what order you are going to do everything in. I always do non-bake things first. Whilst it’s all setting I make the things that need cooking.
- Make sure you have the space in fridge/freezer for what you make BEFORE you make it all
- Portion it all out as soon as it’s ready.
- Enjoy yourself! Put music on and off you go!”
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.