If you’re craving pizza you can’t go past these yummy little Pepperoni Pizza Bites from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
They are really low in carbs, using eggs and coconut flour instead of regular pizza dough, and are high in protein. Packed with flavour, they’re just 196 calories per serve. Make a big batch and store in the freezer so you always have healthy snacks on hand.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we encourage you to eat three main meals and 2-3 snacks per day depending on your calorie needs.
Get all of your daily recipes, plus shopping lists and customisable meal plans when you join the challenge. Find out more HERE.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.