If you love mint slice biscuits, here is a healthy version that you can enjoy anytime.
The sweetness of the coconut means that you only need a small amount of maple syrup to complete the filling of these chocolate treats.
Perfect with a cup of herbal tea, it’s best to hide these from the kids as they will devour them.
Want more healthy versions of your favourite biscuits and chocolate bars? As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, members have access to recipes such as Cherry Ripe Chia Pudding, Snickers Mousse and Dark Chocolate Coconut Rough. Find out more about the challenge HERE.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.