OMG WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We are CELEBRATING our July Bulk Cooking 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge by offering one lucky mum the chance to WIN a day with The Meal Prep Queens Sascha Farley and Kaitie Purssell.
Our Meal Prep Queens are EXPERTS at losing weight (they have lost a WHOPPING 51kg combined on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and they will actually COME TO YOUR HOUSE to show you just how meal prep is done!
PLUS we will buy and pay for a WHOLE MONTH’S worth of food for you and your family AND throw in a brand new Chest Freezer to store it in! HOW AWESOME IS THAT ?!
Total prize valued OVER £ ??
To enter simply tell us below in 25 words or less what your July goals are and why you deserve to win?
Sascha Farley has lost OVER 30kg following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Katie has lost a WHOPPING 21kg on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Enter your details below and tell us in 25 words or less ?????
The prize includes:
- One day with our Meal Prep Queens Sascha Farley and Kaitie Purssell on Tuesday ?? June, 2018.
- All food paid for and prepped for ONE whole month.
- 1 x brand new Chest Freezer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Total prize is valued at £??
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Open to UK residents only.
- The competition closes midnight, Sunday ? September, 2018.
- The winner will be chosen by the Healthy Mummy Team and they will announce the winner within 7 days of the closing date.
- The Meal Prep Queens will come to your house on Tuesday ?, October, 2018.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- The winners of this competition will be contacted via email and also posted on our ‘Competition Winners’ blog posts (posted healthymummy.co.uk).
- Winners have 14 days to claim their prize once their name has been announced.
- If you are chosen photographs of the meal prep queens at your house cooking your food will be used on our website and social media. Plus we would use a photo of you and the meal prep Queens with all your finished food that is made.
P.S – if you have trouble entering your email address, make sure you write your email don’t copy and paste it – plus you can try leaving a space at the end.