When you are losing weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, it’s what you do most of the time that makes the biggest difference. These mums know that each week they need to look for the victories which will keep them motivated to keep on losing weight.
For these 6 mums, looking at how far they’ve come with progress photos, or finding new clothes in a much smaller size, is giving them the boost they need to just keep going.
Becki Drewett has noticed her body shape changing
Becki (pictured above) says, “Sometimes I do struggle to see change but it helps to look at old photos.
This week I’ve got into a new swimsuit (black) – 2 sizes smaller than one I brought last year (green).
25 inches I’ve lost on my journey and 42 lbs. – and still a way to go. But I’m loving my journey so that’s fine by me.”
Lynsey Thorne kicked four non-scale goals this week
Lynsey says, “My results this week:
- size 8 clothes fit me!
- I have started the couch to 5k and completed 3 runs so far.
- I feel more energy and have fewer aches after a workout.
- I challenged myself to walk 30,000 steps in a day and did it.
Elizabeth Claire is motivated by her progress
Elizabeth says, “I love the confidence I now have to track my progress without getting disheartened.
I am able to see progress, achievements, areas I need to work on, all of which I am able to celebrate and gain motivation from.
This is a long way from the girl who used to beat herself up for the way she was. Used to get so depressed and anxious about how I looked, how I felt, and that I didn’t seem able to do anything about it.
After joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge I have:
- maintained my weight loss (although I have more to lose)
- gained the confidence and self-belief that I am ME, and I am worthy
- achieved physical goals that I never thought I could a year ago
- been able to smile with genuine happiness despite things that have happened to me on my journey
The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has provided me with the tools to maintain a healthy life for me and my family!”
Carly Evans wants you to take progress photos
Carly says, “The left two photos were taken before joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge four months ago. Size 10 jeans that I haven’t fitted in since my youngest (now 3) was born.
I hadn’t realised how much I had lost until I put these jeans on this morning (right hand side). Thank you to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
My advice? Take progress pics!”
Emma Katie-Louise Peel finds clothes are fitting so much better now
Emma says, “The left pic was four months ago, before I joined the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. That coat was snug. I now refer to that coat as my fat coat, as it’s now so big on me!
I live in the waterproof one which also is now too big for me. No more hiding a double chin under a scarf as it’s gone too.”
Polina Todorova has dropped from size 18 to a 14
Polina says, “I needed to go clothes shopping. I was little confused, because I wear leggings and t-shirts. I still was not sure what size I was.
So, it’s confirmed: I’m officially down from size 18 to size 14. Good job! Thank you Healthy Mummy and the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.”
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.