4 quick and easy no bake sweet treats
When the weather is warm, the last thing you feel like doing is turning on the oven to make a healthy snack.
That’s why we have pulled together FOUR of our favourite NO BAKE recipes for healthy slices that you and the family will all love!
Recipes like this are the basis of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – we want to make it easy for mums to eat well without spending too much time cooking.
Which one will you try?
Healthy and chewy coconut oat cereal bars
These delish muesli bars are the perfect grab and go snack and can be eaten raw or baked in the oven.
Check out the chewy coconut oat cereal bar recipe here.
Healthy No-Bake Choc Banana Fudge
Did someone say fudge? This super quick and easy no-bake choc banana fudge is packed full of healthy fats.
Check out the recipe for healthy no-bake choc banana fudge here.
Healthy chocolate & salted caramel delights
Got a craving some something caramel? You’ll love these little bites. Naturally sweetened with juicy dates and honey, they’re quick and easy to make when a craving strikes.
Check out the recipe for chocolate & salted caramel delights here.
No Bake Peanut Slice
Nuts about peanuts? We get it. That’s why we created this simple but amazingly delicious no-bake peanut slice.
Check out the recipe for no-bake peanut slice here.
On the hunt for more healthy recipes? Check out our FREE recipe and exercise packs for inspiration a-plenty.
Are you ready to lose weight with the Healthy Mummy?
If you’re not a member and would like a sneak peek at some of the meals, snacks and exercises from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can download our recipe packs HERE.
If you are on a mission to tackle your weight and overhaul your health – then our Challenge can help!
Our Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- New CHALLENGE THEME each month – so you’ll NEVER get bored
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
- Find out more of join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.