Pavlova is a favourite dessert for many in the summer time, and thankfully you don’t need to give it up when following a healthy eating plan.
This simple recipe comes straight from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – where you can still indulge in delicious fun desserts while you lose weight.
You can make these ahead of time, as the meringue bases can keep for a week or two in an airtight container in the pantry. Perfect for your next summer party!
We love that these are individual pavlovas – and you can customise the topping to your guest’s tastes. Why not serve up the pavlovas with a platter of fresh fruit options for people to add to their own dessert?
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.