For a hearty dinner, this Creamy Mushroom And Bacon Ravioli from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can be prepared in around 20 minutes!
Using just a few key ingredients means it isn’t hard to have a healthy meal on the table that the whole family will love.
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
As a 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member, you’ll have access to some of our favourite healthy pasta recipes.
Pasta doesn’t have to be off the menu when wanting to follow a healthy lifestyle. Just watch your portion size and use reduced-fat, high protein ingredients to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- 500 grams fresh beef ravioli
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (15ml)
- 4 lean bacon rashers, trimmed and diced (108g)
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced (150g)
- 200 mls reduced fat cream
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan (20g)
- Fresh chives, chopped, to serve
- Prepare ravioli according to packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until tender. Season with pepper.
- Add cream and cook for 2-3 minutes to heat through and combine with other ingredients. Sprinkle over grated Parmesan and stir to combine and melt into sauce.
- Add prepared ravioli to the pan and toss to combine with sauce. Add a little hot water or liquid chicken stock if needed, to loosen sauce and cover ravioli.
- Serve ravioli and sauce in a bowl and sprinkle with fresh chives.
Recipe serves 4 at 328 calories per serve
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.