Having yummy snacks on hand when following a weight loss plan is essential for successful weight loss. It’s why the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with hundreds of healthy snack options!
And when it comes to snacks, you can’t go past a bliss ball! BOOST your energy and FUEL your body with these 10 bliss ball recipes that are guaranteed to keep you going through the day!
And the best bit? ALL of these recipes are easy, low in sugar and saturated fats AND are under 100 calories per serve.
10 bliss ball recipes under 100 calories
1. Double Chocolate Bliss Balls – 64 calories
Every bit as chocolatey as they look, these chocolate heaven bliss balls are a MUST have recipe to have on hand. They are a chocolate lover’s dream and guaranteed to satisfy even the sweetest tooth without any guilt.
The whole family will love them too!
- 2 cups pitted, dried dates (340 grams)
- 1 cup almonds (120 grams)
- 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder (16 grams)
- 2 tbsp Healthy Mummy Chocolate Smoothie Mix (16 grams)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (120 grams)
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes
- Add almonds to the bowl of a food processor and process until the consistency of a chunky almond meal.
- Drain dates and add to food processor with the cacao/cocoa and Healthy Mummy chocolate smoothie mix and process until combined.
- Scoop up teaspoon sized amounts of batter and roll into 40 small balls.
- If using dark chocolate to coat, melt and allow to cool slightly before dipping each ball into liquid chocolate.
- If using cacao/cocoa, gently roll each ball in powder.
- Place in the fridge to set.
Makes 40 small balls with 64 calories per serve.
2. Mango and Honey Cheesecake Balls – 72 calories
With just five ingredients including delicious sweet mango, these bliss balls are made even more decadent thanks to the cream cheese. Use frozen mango, it’s just as good!
3. Nutty ‘Nutella’ Bliss Balls – 90 calories
Just four simple ingredients is all you need for this delicious snack.
4. Chocolate Salty Pretzel Bliss Balls – 85 calories
Salty, crunchy, chocolate deliciousness! That just about sums up these amazing chocolate salty pretzel bliss balls. And at 85 calories per ball, you’ll keep on kicking your weight loss goals.
5. Mint Cream Bliss Balls – 85 calories
What’s creamy, chocolatey and has a hint of cool mint? These amazing mint cream bliss balls. Y U M!
6. Chocolate Dipped Peanut Bliss Balls – 75 calories
Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven! That’s why we love these sweet, nutty bites so much!
7. Coconut, Oat and Cinnamon Bliss Balls – 75 calories
These little bliss balls are packed with the goodness of oats, coconut, cinnamon and nuts.
8. Almond and Date Protein Balls – 100 calories
These all-natural protein balls make a fabulous healthy snack.
9. Raspberry Bomb Bliss Balls – 72 calories
High in antioxidants and vitamin C and deliciously sweet, raspberries are the star in these delicious, vibrantly hued balls. Feel free to use frozen berries.
10. Choc Dipped Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
These Choc Dipped Peanut Butter Balls are mouthfuls of heaven! Cashews, rolled oats and peanut butter combine for a satisfying indulgence.
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.