Do you want to lose weight in a healthy way, with amazing food that the whole family can eat with you? These mums have done just that with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
And today we have asked them to share their best tips for how to get started on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and also what to do if you hit a bump in the road (because, life happens).
Read these mums’ stories and see their amazing results on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge so far (they’re not done yet!).
Tessa Spraggett is down 1.8st
Tessa says, “1st 8lb down so far with Healthy Mummy. Just starting to fit back into some pre-pregnancy clothes. Refusing to buy new clothes, I have been spending my money on lifetime membership and smoothies instead!
Tessa’s tips for mums beginning the challenge
- Keep it simple, especially if you’re not used to cooking too much! There are filters to help you select meals that won’t take too long or ones which contain familiar ingredients.
- Choose meals/snacks that you will actually want to eat
- Exercise doesn’t have to be fancy or time consuming – sometimes a 30min walk with the pushchair is all you need. There are loads of short videos on the app to help you squeeze it into your day.
How Tessa copes with a bad day
- Incorporate as many 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge cakes and chocolate treats as your calorie count will allow! Hello mug cakes!
- A sweet Healthy Mummy Smoothie usually helps and keeps calories down. The mood boosting one is amazing
- Also, get that workout in early! It will help you feel better and stop the temptation of skipping it later in the day.”