10 deliciously sweet (and healthy) after dinner snacks
Many mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have a common question. What can I eat after dinner that is a) sweet and delicious, and b) not going to undo all the hard work I’ve been doing?
To answer this, we’ve pulled together some of our favourite post-dinner treats that you can enjoy, guilt free!
And the GOOD news is that we ALWAYS incorporate healthy sweet treats and desserts into the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Hooray!
1. Date And Oat Bliss Balls
These yummy little Date And Oat Bliss Balls have only five ingredients and are so quick to make when the craving comes for something sweet.
2. 5 Ingredient, 5 Minute Snickers Mousse
This chocolate, peanut butter Snickers style mousse is truly divine. Try it, you won’t regret it!
3. Healthy No Bake Choc-Banana Fudge
Did somebody say fudge? This delish Healthy No Bake Choc-Banana Fudge is the bee’s knees (and super quick and easy to whip up!) YUM!
4. Mango Ice Lolly
How delish do these look? Use fresh or frozen fruit (whatever you have on hand) to make a Mango And Strawberry Ice Lolly. They’ll be a hit with the kids as well!
5. Delicious And Healthy Iced Cinnamon Scrolls
Sometimes you just need something sweet and baked after dinner. Enter the perfectly healthy Cinnamon Scroll.
6. Cinnamon & Coconut Rice Pudding
You can’t beat a hot pud on a cold night. This Cinnamon & Coconut version hits the spot, without the excess calories.
7. Two Minute Chocolate Cake
We LOVE this recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and when you try it, you’ll understand why! Gluten free, nutritious AND delicious, it’s the perfect evening treat.
8. Four Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can’t beat a deliciously crumbly cookie as an after dinner treat. Give these Four Ingredient Choc Chip beauties a whirl. You won’t be sorry!
9. Raspberry, Pistachio and Coconut Chocolate Bark
Chocolate lover? We get it. And we’ve got you covered with this delicious Raspberry, Pistachio and Coconut Chocolate Bark.
10. Healthy Chocolate & Salted Caramel Delights
Mmmmm caramel. If you’re a fan of the gooey stuff, you’d best give these healthy chocolate & salted caramel delights a whirl. Total party in your mouth!
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.
PLUS – connect with THOUSANDS of other mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge by joining our free support community here.