Nutritious Date And Oat Bliss Balls
These delicious and nutritious date and oat bliss balls are a PERFECT healthy snack.
Make these 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge snacks in bulk and freeze them so you have a stack of wholesome treats throughout the week.
These bliss balls taste great and will give you a boost when you’re feeling peckish and low on energy. They can be enjoyed as a healthy snack as part of your healthy eating plan.
- 1 cup dates
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Place dates in a pot of water and bring to the boil.
- Drain the dates and put the liquid into a container and set aside.
- Place drained dates, coconut, oats and cacao in a food processor.
- Add roughly 1/4 of the date liquid to the mix and process (you may need a little more liquid than this, add it slowly until the mix holds its shape. If you accidentally add too much liquid add a little more of the other dry ingredients to balance).
- Roll mixture into 12 balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Roll in extra coconut if desired.