We had you at fudge, didn’t we? Don’t these look amazing?! And only four ingredients that you might just already have at home right now!
This recipe comes from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie Wight.
Cassie says ‘Attention all peanut butter lovers! These quick and easy fudge bites make for the perfect after-dinner treat so grab your favourite natural peanut butter and get mixing.’
If you love snacks made with peanut butter, you’ll love the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join today to access recipes for sweet snacks such as Peanut Butter and Vanilla Cookies, Peanut Butter Rice Cups, or Raw Peanut Butter Bars (PLUS all of these recipes have five or less ingredients!).
Choc Chip Peanut Butter Fudge Bites
Ingredients (makes 12)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted (60 mls)
- 4 tbsp natural peanut butter (48 grams)
- 1 tbsp mini dark choc chips (10 grams)
- 50 grams dark cooking chocolate 70% cocoa
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (7.5 mls)
- Whisk coconut oil and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Spoon into 12 silicon moulds, sprinkling chocolate chips into each one.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes until set.
- Melt cooking chocolate and coconut oil together, mixing well.
- Spoon chocolate on top of peanut butter fudge.
- Return to freezer for 10 minutes until set.
- Remove from tray.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
120 calories each serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Find out more HERE