2. Check used by dates and throw out anything that is no longer within date – you’ll be amazed how much you find!
3. Give the pantry shelves a good clean, there’s always something that has spilled or leaked without you realising.
4. Use stackable containers to store your pantry staples that you use all the time, e.g. nuts, flours, oats, etc so they take up less space and are easy to get to. (Kmart has a great range).
5. Invest in some 3 tier shelves for spices and tinned foods. (I used Kmart 3 tier shelves)
6. Put grains, snacks and baking things in separate containers.
7. Place the items you use the most on the middle shelves
Such great tips Annette.
Annette’s weight loss success (after 3rd baby)
Annette has been on her Healthy Mummy weight loss journey for several years both after the birth of her 2nd child and now after the birth of her 3rd child and has had significant weight loss success both times.
All thanks to the recipes, workouts and all the knowledge I’ve gained from The Healthy Mummy”. Something as simple as a pantry reorganisation can make a big difference.
The Healthy Mummy team would like to thank Annette for sharing her valuable step-by-step pantry organisation tips with us.
It appears that Annette isn’t the only one reaping the benefits of an organised pantry. Mum Kerrie reveals her swoon-worthy pantry and how in conjunction with following recipes on The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges has helped her achieve MASSIVE weight loss success.
Want to get in the best shape of your life? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Think of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challengeas the best value personal trainer, dietitian, meal planner, chef and motivational coach with DAILY support – that you have access to every day – without the high cost and all created JUST FOR MUMS.
Each month is DIFFERENT on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. EVERY MONTH you receive NEW 28 Days of FAMILY FRIENDLY customisable meal plans, daily exercise plans with videos and daily support. It’s also breastfeeding friendly.