Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sending us the recipe for these lovely bliss balls, using in-season peaches.
Peach and Cashew Bliss Balls
Ingredients (makes 16 balls)
- 1 cup roasted cashews (120 grams)
- 3 ripe peaches (435g)
- 2 tbsp honey (30 ml)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut plus 1 tbsp for rolling (30 grams)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (50 grams)
Preheat oven to 180C/ gas mark 4 and line a tray with baking paper.
Remove seeds from peaches and cut into quarters, place peaches on lined baking tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp honey.
Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
Place peaches and the remaining ingredients into food processor and blitz until combined.
Roll into 16 balls and coat in extra coconut.
Place in the fridge in an airtight container to set.
75 calories per ball
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.