An easy and healthy way to make “tropical ice cream” and no one will know it’s not. Increase quantities to make extra to keep in the freezer for when you need a cooling and tasty snack or after dinner treat.
- 1 frozen banana (90 grams)
- 1 passionfruit (40 grams)
- 1 tbsp crushed peanuts (12 grams)
- Blend the banana with the passionfruit pulp until smooth and creamy, this may take a few minutes.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with crushed peanuts or place into a small bowl, and put into the freezer for 5-10 minutes if desired, before serving.
Serves one. 147 calories per serve.
If you love the sound of this recipe, you will also love these delicious and healthy iced cinnamon scrolls.
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like this ice cream? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 100+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.