Just because you have goals doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a burger!! The Healthy Mummy has got you covered! You can have your burger AND eat it too!!
The Healthy Mummy App has so many burger recipes right at your finger tips! All quick, easy and delicious and HEALTHY!!
We have selected our top 3 burger images from real mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to show you how you can enjoy delicious burgers whilst still staying healthy. Scroll down for a free recipe below.
Top 3 healthy burger options you are sure to love
The Beef Burger
YUUUUUM make your burger dreams come true with the classic Beef Burger recipe which can be found in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app.
The Herbed Turkey Burger
You can get your hands on the recipe for our Herbed Turkey Burger from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app.
The Lemon Pepper Chicken and Avocado Burger
Check out the recipe for our Lemon Pepper Chicken and Avocado Burger from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge below.
Ingredients (Makes 1 servings)
- 1 tsp lemon zest (4 grams)
- 80 grams chicken breast fillets
- cooking oil spray
- 1 wholegrain roll (80 grams)
- 1/8 medium avocado (15 grams)
- 1/2 cup mixed lettuce leaves (15 grams)
- Sprinkle the chicken with lemon zest and a generous amount of pepper on each side.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking oil spray over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to rest for a couple of minutes, then slice.
- Slice the roll(s) in half and spread one half per serve with avocado. Top with the cooked chicken, lettuce and remaining half of the roll(s) to serve.
If you want to turn any of these vegetarian or vegan just swap out the meat for tofu or your favourite meat alternative and take out any cheese.
Have fun making BURGERS! Please also share your amazing burgers with us in the UK Private Mums Only Support Group!