There’s nothing quite like a cookie for a mid-morning snack, and these ones are packed with goodness.
Thanks to the sweetness of the banana there is only a small amount of coconut sugar needed to make these healthy cookies.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge if you love the idea of eating healthy cookies while you lose weight!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to recipes such as Chickpea Shortbread Cookies, Spicy Ginger Cookies, and Chewy Coconut Cookies to name just three.
Peanut Banana Oat Cookies
Ingredients (makes 6 cookies)
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (180 grams)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (48 grams)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (50 grams)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (32 grams)
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts or almonds (30 grams)
- 20 grams dark chocolate (optional)
Preheat oven to 165C/ gas mark 3 and line a tray with baking paper.
Mash the banana, then add peanut butter and sugar, and mix well.
Fold through the oats and almonds.
Place 6 spoonfuls of mixture onto the tray and flatten slightly with the back of a fork.
Cook for 20 minutes or until golden.
Once cooked, allow to cool on a wire rack.
Melt chocolate using your preferred method, then drizzle over each cookie. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
172 calories per cookie
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.