When it comes to weight loss most mums want to lose the excess fat that accumulates around their tummy and tone their bum.
These three mums have not only had amazing transformations but have successfully lost belly fat and toned their bums, they are sharing their top tips to help other mums do the same.
3 mums tips to toning your tum and bum
Zena Mason has lost an amazing 20kg
Zena says, “Before Healthy Mummy I lived my life on high sugar, highly processed foods I never knew how simple and quick it would be to make things from scratch. My results came from a complete change of my foods mainly, drinking water instead of sugary drinks, walking and Healthy Mummy exercises my favourites, boxing, Tabata, box jumps and core best thing is I have not ever given up bread, chocolate or coffee!!! The Healthy Mummy app is my best friend.”
My secrets to success
- Getting your food right matters so much
- Do not underestimate the power of H2O
- Any bit of movement is better than none, I park my car further away at work, I use the stairs as exercise on my lunch break and I squat on toilet breaks
- Recording my calories and accounting for things I normally would ignore was crucial for me I had too many sneaky coffees which added to my calories
- Do not rely on the scales solely for your happiness, there is so much more going on
Melissa Timmer has lost a massive 36kgs
Tips for tighter tum and bum
- Food and water is crucial to achieving results, cut out any process foods like packet chips, lollies etc you must be also drinking min 2 litres of water a day
- Veggies lots of them and choosing the right ones, broccoli and sweet potato are two of my favs.
- Keep your protein up, especially after a good weights workout!
- Boxing is great for the core. Your core will be locked on for the whole session which will help tone.
- Leg raises, sumo squats, squats, lunges, frog jumps, wall sits, a mix of these will help get the booty on its way to a better tone and shape