When it comes to weight loss most mums want to lose the excess fat that accumulates around their tummy and tone their bum.
These three mums have not only had amazing transformations but have successfully lost belly fat and toned their bums, they are sharing their top tips to help other mums do the same.
3 mums tips to toning your tum and bum
Zena Mason has lost an amazing 20kg
Zena says, “Before Healthy Mummy I lived my life on high sugar, highly processed foods I never knew how simple and quick it would be to make things from scratch. My results came from a complete change of my foods mainly, drinking water instead of sugary drinks, walking and Healthy Mummy exercises my favourites, boxing, Tabata, box jumps and core best thing is I have not ever given up bread, chocolate or coffee!!! The Healthy Mummy app is my best friend.”
My secrets to success
- Getting your food right matters so much
- Do not underestimate the power of H2O
- Any bit of movement is better than none, I park my car further away at work, I use the stairs as exercise on my lunch break and I squat on toilet breaks
- Recording my calories and accounting for things I normally would ignore was crucial for me I had too many sneaky coffees which added to my calories
- Do not rely on the scales solely for your happiness, there is so much more going on
Melissa Timmer has lost a massive 36kgs
Tips for tighter tum and bum
- Food and water is crucial to achieving results, cut out any process foods like packet chips, lollies etc you must be also drinking min 2 litres of water a day
- Veggies lots of them and choosing the right ones, broccoli and sweet potato are two of my favs.
- Keep your protein up, especially after a good weights workout!
- Boxing is great for the core. Your core will be locked on for the whole session which will help tone.
- Leg raises, sumo squats, squats, lunges, frog jumps, wall sits, a mix of these will help get the booty on its way to a better tone and shape
Shanyn Gray has lost 35kg
My top 5 tips for losing my tummy and toning my bum are
- Following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge … food. Don’t feel like you have to go without ANYTHING on the challenge. As long as you stay within your calories for the day, YOU WILL SEE RESULTS
- Following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge … exercise. Check out your app ladies!! Heaps and heaps of exercises. They even have a whole ‘Butt and Thigh’ workout section
- On Wednesdays we squat!! Get on board ladies, your butt will thank you!!
- Walk, walk and walk. Walking is a great butt toner.
- Focus on building your core. Again, check out your Healthy Mummy app. Heaps of core exercises. These will help your tum
Thanks for sharing your tips with us ladies! Keep on toning those bums and tums.
Join these mums and thousands more on the only 28 Day Challenge made for mums by mums!
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE.