There’s no need to take a separate probiotic, as our Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie contains probiotics to help you lose weight, support your gut health and feel fuller for longer!
It’s important to have a healthy gut, as not only does it keep you going to the bathroom regularly but it can help support your immune system.
Best of all, there are a HEAP of delicious smoothie recipes you can make using your Tummy Smoothie. Whether you use them as a snack, a treat, or a meal replacement, mixing in fresh fruits and veggies means they’re a great way to pack extra nutrients into your diet.
Here are 4 delicious Tummy Smoothie recipes that can be found on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app.
4. Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie recipes
1. Chocolate Heaven Tummy Smoothie
This smoothie recipe will not only help to reduce bloating, with the combined ingredients of spinach, chia and avocado, it also packs a nutritional punch. Just 358 calories.
2. Sweet and Salty Caramel & PB Smoothie
Banana, peanut butter and salted caramel! A flavour match made in heaven which makes for a delicious smoothie! Just 350 calories!
- 1 small frozen banana 80g
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter 20g
- 30g Healthy Mummy Tummy Salted Caramel Smoothie mix 30g
- 1 cup water 250ml
- 1 tsp crushed peanuts to top 6.5g
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until well combined.
- Pour into a serving glass and enjoy.
3. Tummy Tastic Smoothie
A delicious and easy to prepare smoothie using The Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie powder to help reduce bloating and improve gut health.
4. Vanilla Berry Blast Tummy Smoothie
A delicious and easy to prepare smoothie using The Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie powder as well as frozen fruit to give it you a refreshing kick in the morning.
You can find the recipe for this on The Healthy Mummy app.
Have you tried our Tummy Smoothie?
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Smoothie