Here at the Healthy Mummy, we LOVE recipes with just a few ingredients.
And now this! 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Sascha has sent us in her TWO INGREDIENT dip recipe, and it’s a winner.
Whether it’s served with your favourite rice crackers, pretzels, some carrot or celery sticks, or even some steamed broccoli or cauliflower – we just know you’re going to love it.
Sascha’s creamy pesto two ingredient dip
Ingredients (makes 2 serves)
- 6 tbsp light cream cheese (90g)
- 1 tsp pesto (4 grams)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together using a fork.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
200 calories per serve (dip only)
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.