Give chocolate bars the flick and lose weight in a healthy way while tucking into THREE INGREDIENT recipes like this, from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
These tasty bliss balls can be prepared in 15 minutes and are PACKED full of protein for a healthy and filling snack.
This recipe makes 10, so why not freeze some for a quick and easy snack to grab throughout the week? They contain NO added sugar!
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you can enjoy three meals and three snacks a day while you lose weight.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts (140g)
- 3 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder (18g)
- 1 & 1/2 cups pitted, dried dates (270g)
- Place two tablespoons of the peanuts in a food processor and blitz until ground well. Remove from the processor and set aside.
- Add the remaining peanuts, cacao/cocoa, dates and a pinch of salt to the food processor and blitz until ingredients come together to form a ‘dough’. Add a little water if needed, up to 1 tbsp, to combine everything.
- Roll the mix into 10 balls and roll each one in some of the ground peanuts.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Recipe makes 10 balls at 168 calories each.
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.