There must be something in the water at the Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery at the Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City – as 36 nurses who work there have a baby due in 2019!
That’s got to be a record for the most amount of women at work expecting at the same time!
36 NICU nurses from the SAME hospital are expecting in 2019
The Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery nurses look after really sick babies at the hospital.
In a post on the Children’s Mercy’s Facebook post, it read: “OH, BABY!! Our Intensive Care Nursery nurses spend their days and nights with little ones from across the Midwest who need the most advanced care.
“They’ve also had a baby boom of their own! This photo, taken earlier this month, shows all of the babies born, and still to be born, in 2019.”
The post went on to reveal that the majority of nurses have given birth to boys so far – as only two have been girls!
“36 BABIES!! And of the 20 babies so far, only 2 are girls. Congratulations to our growing ICN family!!” the post continued.
Awww, congratulations! Talk about about a baby boy boom!
Were you due the same time as a colleague? Was it a good bonding experience for you?
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mummy?
Want to lose weight after having a baby?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!