The one thing all mums have in common is there is never enough time! Particularly in the mornings when there is breakfast, kids, lunch boxes and uniforms to deal with.
So when we saw Sascha’s time-saving weight loss smoothie hack, we knew we had to share.
The Healthy Mummy Smoothies are delicious and packed with essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and antioxidants making them an ideal breakfast or lunch alternative for mums on-the-go who are looking to maintain or lose weight.
Check out Sascha’s BRILLIANT time-saving hack below.
Life changing hack
To help make her mornings become less stressful Sasha came up with a time-saving hack.
Sascha says “Each week I prep my dry smoothie ingredients and it has totally changed my life. It makes smoothie making EVEN quicker! I’ve got my go-to recipes, so I pop whatever I need (oats, cacao and Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix in my little snack containers to tip and blend!”.
“Then all I have to add is liquid, and anything extra like peanut butter or dates! I no longer have to think when I’m in a rush or starving! If I’m hangry I can quickly eat before feeding the family as it’s literally 2 minutes to put together, with no cleanup! It has also saved me money, as per serve it works out super cheap.”
Sascha has found it is saving her money too. “I don’t have to pop to the shops for extra food as I can rely on my smoothies. And it’s less food to account for in the weekly shop, as I plan to have my smoothies for lunch!”
The Healthy Mummy team would like to thank Sasha for sharing her time-saving hack with us!
More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- Don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are just 1% dairy. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- Can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They have no added sugar, and contain the good fats omega 3 and 6.
- Low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
Find out more HERE