If you have stomach fat to lose then you have come to the right place.
Below is a sneak peek of one of the recipes you’ll find doing the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
This weight loss recipe for Beef San Choy Bow will become a family friendly recipe as well as one you love.
It also helps to shift the tummy fat as well as keeping you nice and full when you are following a weight loss plan.
A great benefit of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is that the recipes are so easy to prepare in no time at all.
- 750 g lean beef mince
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil (15ml)
- 1 ½ cups carrot, grated (140g)
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced (60g)
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced (120g)
- 2 garlic cloves, diced (6g)
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger (8g)
- 4 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce (60ml)
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce (45ml)
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce (45ml)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (24g)
- 10-12 leaves from a baby gem lettuce, to serve
- 100g vermicelli noodles, chopped, prepared as per packet instructions
Heat sesame oil in wok over high heat, then add mince. Use whisk or wooden spoon to break apart chunks of mince.
Once mince is browned, add garlic, ginger, carrot, shallots, water chestnuts and stir fry for a few minutes.
Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce and stir fry around for another 2-3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add vermicelli.
Serve in lettuce cups and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe serves 4 at 390 calories per serve.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.